1. The sooner you make your reservations, the better chance that you have to get your preferred dates. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Rates quoted are based on double occupancy. Call for extended stay discount rates. The City of Anchorage also requires the collection of a Municipal Room Tax of 12%.
2. A deposit of 50% of your stay is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due one month before your arrival. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, cash and checks.
3. Once we have received your request, we will confirm availability contact you to complete the process and collect your deposit.
4. Once your reservation has been confirmed and deposit verified, a formal confirmation by email will be sent.
5. If you cancel with more than 4 months notice, we will refund all your money. If you cancel with more than 2 months notice, we will refund 50% of your money. With less than 1 month notice, we will retain your payment for the reservation unless we are able to re-book the room. Please give us the courtesy of a personal call and an email, if your plans should change. The best way to contact us is by email or telephone (907) 444-6898.
6. Our "No Show" policy is simple. We will automatically charge your credit card for all unpaid days of your reservation.
Check In and Check Out Times
Check in time 5:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM. If these times don't work out for you, let us know. We're flexible. Red - Eye check in OK!
Security and Fire Safety
1. All guest rooms have individual locks and keys. We have never had any problems with theft, but we do not assume responsibility for your valuables and ask that you keep them with you at all times.
2. For your safety smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and CO monitors are placed throughout the lodge.
3. We provide a guest telephone for your convenience. Necessary emergency numbers are clearly posted as well as the various ways to contact us, should we be away from the lodge.
We are members of Visit Anchorage.net formally known as Anchorage Convention and Visitors Bureau (ACVB) and the Anchorage Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association (AABBA). Rest assured, this Lodge has passed a peer inspection for health, safety, and quality standards.