1. The sooner you make your reservations, the better chance that you have to get your preferred dates. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Rates quoted are based on double occupancy. Call for extended stay discount rates. There is a charge of $49 for each additional adult and $39 for each additional child per day. Kids, 6 and under are free. The City of Anchorage also requires the collection of a Municipal Room Tax of 12%.
2. A deposit of one night's rate or 50% of longer stays is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, cash and checks.
3. Once we have received your request, we will confirm availability and then contact you to complete the process and collect your deposit.
4. Once your reservation has been confirmed and your deposit verified, a formal confirmation by email or regular post will be sent.
5. If you cancel with more than 14 days notice, we will gladly refund all your money. With less than 14 days notice, we will retain your payment for the reservation unless we are able to re-book the room(s). If so, a rebooking fee of $29 per day per room will be charged and the balance refunded. Please give us the courtesy of a call, if your plans should change. The best way to contact us is by email or telephone (907) 653-1120.
6. Our "No Show" policy is simple. We will automatically charge your credit card for all unpaid days of your reservation.
Check In and Check Out Times
Check in time 5:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM. If these times don't work out for you, let us know. We're flexible.
Security and Fire Safety
1. All guest rooms have individual locks and keys. We have never had any problems with theft, but we do not assume responsibility for your valuables and ask that you keep them with you at all times.
2. For your safety smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and CO monitors are placed throughout the lodge.
3. We provide a guest telephone for your convenience. Necessary emergency numbers are clearly posted as well as the various ways to contact us, should we be away from the lodge.
We are members of the Anchorage Convention and Visitors Bureau (ACVB) and the Anchorage Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association (AABBA). Rest assured, this bed and breakfast has passed a peer inspection for health, safety, and quality standards.